• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

frag mounts for egg crate.

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These are the best way I have found for mounting corals onto egg crate to grow out. These are 3d printed tapered mounts that fit egg crate perfectly. On top of the printed mount is a 3/8 stem to install 3/8 tubing cut to what ever height you want. Then the corals plug is installed into the tube. This allows you to vary the height of your corals as they grow or if you feel they need more light. Another benefit is you can keep more corals in the available space over using tiles. They can be printed in custom colors but right now we are doing white and black. If your interested in these they are .75 cents per piece. Shipping is $8 unless you purchase $75 worth.
fragplug1.jpg
fragplug2.jpg
fragplug3.jpg

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the best way I have found for mounting corals onto egg crate to grow out. These are 3d printed tapered mounts that fit egg crate perfectly. On top of the printed mount is a 3/8 stem to install 3/8 tubing cut to what ever height you want. Then the corals plug is installed into the tube. This allows you to vary the height of your corals as they grow or if you feel they need more light. Another benefit is you can keep more corals in the available space over using tiles. They can be printed in custom colors but right now we are doing white and black. If your interested in these they are .75 cents per piece. Shipping is $8 unless you purchase $75 worth.
fragplug1.jpg
fragplug2.jpg
fragplug3.jpg
Great idea!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back