Frag Plug Stem Size

  • Thread starter Thread starter marxman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

marxman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
144
Reaction score
96
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen some pictures where people have drilled holes in their rocks wherein the stem of a frag plug can fit.

I bought a nice new piece of rock which I want to have covered in different types of zoas. I would like to be able to drill holes and just place frag plugs on.

Question is, is there a standard frag plug stem size? Is there a hole size that i can drill?
 
I have the purple ceramic ones. Will a bone snipper crack these off? Do I need a saw? Should I use diff frag plugs?
Yep, they’ll do the trick. They come off real easy, I use pliers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new