Frag Plugs??

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,868
Reaction score
122,478
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need some pretty quick. The smaller ones. Anybody got some of the ceramic ones i can buy from you? I'll pay $5 over what they cost on the site. PLEASE let me know.
 
Ive got some of the regular boston aqua farms dave, other than that I might have a couple ceramics laying around if you just need a few
 
You always come through bro. :D I may have to visit you this weekend! ;)
 
No problem, I need to sell you abunch of crap for your new tank! :D
 
Yea I may go ahead and do that to. Maybe I could borrow some of yours Brian and then order you more????

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new