• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag rack clearout

reefhomie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on buying from Nessy! Buy without hesitation everything was packed perfectly and even labeled with printed out labels on the package.
I take back my post from above. I was sent the coral with a heat pack later in the night the coral began getting brown on it the next day both the favia and WWC Grafted monti were both gone, melted! the favia is a complete skeleton. I requested a refund and he absolutely refuses, saying that it is my fault. I have shown him my parameters and he still refuses to believe it. Why would you send coral with a heat pack in the middle of august the hottest time of the year? This is the only explanation on why the coral would have melted. my tank is fine i have chalices and blastos and have no problem i have also kept favia before and i never had them melt. The only explanation is the heat pack stressed them both out and they died.

1597994956031.png

1597994975504.png

1597994993858.png

1597995012787.png

OP
OP
N

NeSsyAqua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take back my post from above. I was sent the coral with a heat pack later in the night the coral began getting brown on it the next day both the favia and WWC Grafted monti were both gone, melted! the favia is a complete skeleton. I requested a refund and he absolutely refuses, saying that it is my fault. I have shown him my parameters and he still refuses to believe it. Why would you send coral with a heat pack in the middle of august the hottest time of the year? This is the only explanation on why the coral would have melted. my tank is fine i have chalices and blastos and have no problem i have also kept favia before and i never had them melt. The only explanation is the heat pack stressed them both out and they died.

1597994956031.png

1597994975504.png

1597994993858.png

1597995012787.png

lol this dude is funny! He got them very happy and healthy and then the next day he tells me they are dead and wants a refund, heatpack cause ur weather says it was on the low 50s And 60s when it was supposed to be delivered. It also made a stop at indianaplis which weather was also on the 50s when the package got there. This dude claims he has a shop and have shipped corals which I dont Believe cause he doesnt seem to know how to. Placed the favia next to a torch which I think might have stung it and stressed it more on top of shipping stress. If the heatpack “killed” them then they all should been dead by the time they get to you. Also Please read the DOA before u buy from a seller. I have offered him a 50% credit towards another order but he refuses and wants a full refund.

EB39C950-3D80-48A4-9735-B427507E5386.png

OP
OP
N

NeSsyAqua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol this dude is funny! He got them very happy and healthy and then the next day he tells me they are dead and wants a refund, heatpack cause ur weather says it was on the low 50s And 60s when it was supposed to be delivered. It also made a stop at indianaplis which weather was also on the 50s when the package got there. This dude claims he has a shop and have shipped corals which I dont Believe cause he doesnt seem to know how to. Placed the favia next to a torch which I think might have stung it and stressed it more on top of shipping stress. If the heatpack “killed” them then they all should been dead by the time they get to you. Also Please read the DOA before u buy from a seller. I have offered him a 50% credit towards another order but he refuses and wants a full refund.

EB39C950-3D80-48A4-9735-B427507E5386.png

Moral of the story is please dont buy from people if u dont like their DOA policy and dont buy if u are just going to kill them and wants demand a full refund. I’ll make sure my reefing friends know about you and do not do any kind of business with u. I will take your negative review any day cause I know it was not my fault. Thank you and have a good day!

reefhomie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moral of the story is please dont buy from people if u dont like their DOA policy and dont buy if u are just going to kill them and wants demand a full refund. I’ll make sure my reefing friends know about you and do not do any kind of business with u. I will take your negative review any day cause I know it was not my fault. Thank you and have a good day!
Please do make sure they do not sell to me. If they ship with a heat pack. Also to clarify Wednesday the 19th was a high of 80 you shipped from California with a heat pack in 90 degree weather. The torch did not sting the favia by any means the flow of the water in my tank blows the torch away from the favia and has absolutely no way of hitting it being that it is a baby torch and the tentacles are not long enough to reach it. I have never had any problems receiving coral this summer from anyone but the one time I get one that has a heat pack they are melted and dead within a day. I have shipped to many people and if this happens I replace with a equal value item or I give a full refund minus the shipping price. I want return customer not one time people. Business grow from returning customers that is a fact. Unfortunately I will never purchase from you again especially the fact that you think it’s funny tells me that you know exactly what you did and what happened. Unfortunately it seems like you need the money more than I do at this point in your life. Have a wonderful night.

OP
OP
N

NeSsyAqua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please do make sure they do not sell to me. If they ship with a heat pack. Also to clarify Wednesday the 19th was a high of 80 you shipped from California with a heat pack in 90 degree weather. The torch did not sting the favia by any means the flow of the water in my tank blows the torch away from the favia and has absolutely no way of hitting it being that it is a baby torch and the tentacles are not long enough to reach it. I have never had any problems receiving coral this summer from anyone but the one time I get one that has a heat pack they are melted and dead within a day. I have shipped to many people and if this happens I replace with a equal value item or I give a full refund minus the shipping price. I want return customer not one time people. Business grow from returning customers that is a fact. Unfortunately I will never purchase from you again especially the fact that you think it’s funny tells me that you know exactly what you did and what happened. Unfortunately it seems like you need the money more than I do at this point in your life. Have a wonderful night.
LOL I do want returning customers and I do have them. Wednesday the 19th was high 80 in ur weather at about 2pm or so and the package got to u before that and that time the temp was on the low 60s and when I shipped them out, I shipped them out for last fedex pick up time here and it was on the 70s here. And how did u know that torch did not sting it? even it is a baby torch it can send out stinging tentacles. PLEASE read the DOAs before u buy from people. And yes I know what I did and what I did was the best for the corals. They got to u very happy and healthy even tho it was delivered a bit late and its non of my control after that. God knows what u did after that.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back