Frag racks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stoneyman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not sure what you are looking for, I bought this rack and am happy with it. He sells another one just like this, which I bought also, that dosn't have as strong of magnets. Its alright, but I would spend the money on the one in the link :) Pure Flow Extra Powerful N52 Magnetic Coral Frag Rack | eBay
 
If you want something that will match your aquascaper then check out the alternative reef. They do ceramic frag stations some with magnets to attach to your glass.
 
google ( ocean wonder - frag rack ) I have 2 of them
 
The Alternative Reef makes the absolute best racks! You can't compare them to traditional racks.
 
Seaside Aquatics makes some nice ones that aren't overly priced. If you you're going to be moving the rack a lot, look into a DIY using a soap dish and an algae magnet, this makes it possible to move without putting your hands in the water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new