Frag Rocks

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishes2889
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yep, those are sweet. I use them and the plugs and disks. Within a week and a half they had coralline growing on them.
 
Yeah, I was quite supprised myself. After the first couple days they grown some kind of green film alge, so I took them out, wiped them off and a couple days later I saw coraline growing on them.

Ive had this one in a little less than a month.
DSC00660.jpg
 
I received a micro frag on one of these. It has turned totally purple (coralline) in just a month or 2. Way faster than my other frags that I have received on regular base rock or plugs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new