Frag Show Painted Tweezers?

DSmithZ28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just at a frag show and noticed all the vendors had these super cool painted frag tweezers. I scoured google and cannot locate them anywhere. Does anyone know how they are either doing it or getting them from? I have stainless steel stuff but it rusts and looks nasty after a cleaning.

OP
OP
DSmithZ28

DSmithZ28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tweezers I saw had a swirled pattern on it and more than one vendor had what looked like the same thing. So I thought they were getting them from someone. I'm not sure latex paint will stay on long term. the metal flexes and it will probably come off. Perhaps powder coating?

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are water dipped.

I saw them at a craft show and someone was using them for placing beads in jewelry and asked where she got them.

Just google water dipped coatings

GabeM

King of... something.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tweezers I saw had a swirled pattern on it and more than one vendor had what looked like the same thing. So I thought they were getting them from someone. I'm not sure latex paint will stay on long term. the metal flexes and it will probably come off. Perhaps powder coating?

Seems like there are painted ones somewhere - I thought it was the silicone ones I saw everyone using at the last show I went - apologies.

Back