Frag swap appearance?

The_wolfeman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jason,
So there is a rumor going around that you'll be in San Antonio on Nov.3 for the MAAST frag swap? Can you confirm? If so send me a pm with your contact info and I can direct the pres and or vp to contact you! Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new