Frag Swap Evaluation

Munchie1976

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
160
Reaction score
3
Location
Plainfield, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
wavey.gif


The CTARS Board is asking everyone who attended the swap today to hop on the meetings page and take a quick survey about today's event to help the club plan future events/swaps.

No need to leave your name or email if you don't want to, we are just looking for some feedback in order to make everyone happy reefers!
goldfish.gif


Thanks!!

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did today! I know the food itself was enough to make me leave smiling!! :wink:

Go HERE to take the survey!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new