Frag swap in Pittsburgh ?

There currently are not.

I would recommend keeping up on fragswapper.com and also check out the pmasi forum here, and check out pmasi.org for local information
 
Yeah not sure why there isn't one... I think the club should have recovered from MACNA by now, since it was like 5 years ago! :smile:
 
I think Pittsburgh would be a great spot for a swap. We are a few hour drive from several city that have hosted swaps that PMASI has attended.
 
Not sure how close it is, but That Pet Place has a show this weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new