• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Phyto, No shipping

Item Price
$10.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

vittpsu21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2023
Messages
707
Reaction score
675
Location
Pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I culture my own pods and phyto, currently do not have any pods ready but do have extra phyto I would be happy to part way with for local pickup (Pittsburgh area). Would much rather sell it cheap to those that would use then see it go to waste!

Non-Diatom - Nannochloropsis
Diatom - Chaetoceros muellerii

$10 per 32 oz, I can mix or give individual strains

I will eventually have extra Tisbe and Apoc but for now those cultures are just restarted.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new