Frag swap looking

THE REEF WHISPER

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
927
Reaction score
297
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I'm currently looking for swapping my frags.

The current Coral's I have
Mushrooms high end lot
Zoas
Nems
Duncans

Pls DM me for any questions or what to swap in CT

7a34c33d-5bcd-4d0b-baac-4e6cce25579c.jpg
e67f74cb-83cd-46de-b351-08160e1c099a.jpg
12dffba8-f7ef-4ac8-8fce-7b000e7c2900.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new