Frag swap looking

THE REEF WHISPER

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
927
Reaction score
297
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I'm currently looking for swapping my frags.

The current Coral's I have
Mushrooms high end lot
Zoas
Nems
Duncans

Pls DM me for any questions or what to swap in CT

7a34c33d-5bcd-4d0b-baac-4e6cce25579c.jpg
e67f74cb-83cd-46de-b351-08160e1c099a.jpg
12dffba8-f7ef-4ac8-8fce-7b000e7c2900.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new