Frag Swap?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR's Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It will be August 15 from 12 to 4, 11 to 3 central

Cool guess I need to start fragging soon so stuff can be healed by then. Maybe we can do some trading then also thats if I can get my SPS under control having some alk issues and wit that stn. :sad:
 
I hope you get that under control, Ill be glad to trade with you for sps or nice chalices. Just depends on what you got.
 
Yeah me too. I'll get in touch with ya couple weeks before the swap.
 
hang loose gary, we will be posting our flyer this weekend and get things ready for reservations. you can send me a PM for a reservation though. that is how I will keep track of reservations.
 
Check back this weekend. we will be posting our flyer on the public forrums then.
 
You guys should check out the ETRC swap this weekend. We'll begin posting and advertising our after that.


Brandon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new