frag tank clean up crew

  • Thread starter Thread starter Usctom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Usctom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
268
Location
New york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does every one use as a clean up crew in there frag tanks? I put a turbo snail in yesterday to clean glass that i borrowed from my display.I also have some small unknown snails that i took from my display. I'd really like some small snails that will keep the frags clean.
Also any fish suggestions that will help? I would love to get my 6-line wrasse out of my display but he won't go my fish trap and to fast to net.
 
I keep a few turbo snails in my 30 gallon frag tank. There is also a few hermits in there but the only reason they are in there is because they survived hurricane sandy and my display was broken down after the storm and I had no where else to put them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new