Frag tank finally stabilized!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahiggins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
4,827
Reaction score
3,397
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after some pretty hefty losses (mostly due to my impatience and lack of know how) the frag tank has finally stabilized and is popping out babies after about 3 months of struggle.
It's nothing fancy, it started out as a duplicate tank in case I ever lost everything in a crash and now I'm growing babies like no tomorrow!
Ps. This was right after feeding time lol so some are closed :(
Here's some pics of my favorites
IMG_0360.JPG IMG_0361.JPG IMG_0362.JPG IMG_0363.JPG
 
Excellent news!... Actually that turned around pretty quick. (prob not for you)
Hence the impatient line hahaha but seriously, I left it alone and 6 frags have already grown onto the crate! No closed polyps either :) I did find some bubble algae but I picked that off tonight. Just amazing how things can grow once given the right environment. I may even have to set up a frag day next weekend :) yay!!
 
Great work!
 
Looking good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new