frag tank LED's schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yanir34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,186
Location
Israel
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone ,I have frag tank that connected to the main tank.
it's dimensions:
70 cm long
50 cm wide
35 cm high

this frag tank is lit by Radion XR30 Blue Gen 5.
it also have MP10 pump.

I have their some frags that I litterly fries them, I know it's because wrong use with the radions.
right now I'm running PHX14 schedule at 60% , PAR levels are somewhere 200 to 400 .
What is the best schedule for sps frags , for this tank ?
Also what is recommended intesty for this schedule?

The main tank is lit by ATI power module 10×54w , and SPS grows in that tank very nice ,so I know it's the lightning issue at the frag tank.

thanks for your replies!
 
When I ran my nano lagoons I had my Radions set to 45%, so it's possibly they're getting too much PAR.
What schedule did you run at that tank ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new