Frag Tank / system build

I was toying around with a 6 bulb T5ho light I had laying around. I'm also going to be painting the sump an tank back an sides.
20180702_215609.jpg
 
I'd like retro fit the radios with my old t5ho. that would be a awesome combo to grow some sick colorful frags. ???
 
System is running very quiet. I'll leave this set for 2 days or so before I take it apart so I can paint the back glass. Then start to cycle some saltwater.
 
how is this going? I am in allentown PA too, not many reefers here that I know of so wanted to see how your system is going
 
how is this going? I am in allentown PA too, not many reefers here that I know of so wanted to see how your system is going
It's going good. I actually just started a new cycle. I was doing a few test. Good to see local reefers. I been busy so I just getting it started back up.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new