Frag Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triplemom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triplemom

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still can't believe I put this TANK in my tank! Only my 18-year-old and Alex could have done this! I went to look for a goby and ended up with THIS! So, if anybody wonders where the "frag tank" in the frag tank at Fifth Day went, well....

IMG_2172.jpg
 
HAHA that's funny! I saw that tank every time I went in there.
 
I always thought it was cute, but not really for my tank.... I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!
Susan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new