Frag tank?

It you can go big 8ft long we snagged from vivid aquatics

20180228_194732.jpg IMG_20170917_192439538_HDR.jpg Snapchat-1780832580.jpg

Oh WOW ,,,, I just don't have the words :) :)
 
Hello everyone! My name is Tony, heard so many good things about this forum, excited to be a part of it. I’m looking to start a new frag tank, and recommendations on brands, pricing? Please let me know, thanks!

Really Great to have you Tony as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….

Explore…Learn…Share

5Tz.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new