Frag Thief on the Loose

Delightful Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Messages
33
Reaction score
54
Location
Yorba Linda
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I love me an urchin… but I’ll tell you what, this dude takes off running with any coral it can get its hands on.
20260105_190813_F6C2184C-4017-4DD1-926D-4E64C880C7E7.png
 
Last edited:
Yep! I'm assuming pincushion? No pictures.
 
What else is he carrying?! I thought it was a dead fish at first 😆 a shell?
leaning eclectus mushroom but either that or a jawbreaker. just looks like a sliver of rock and algae but blue light this dialed up always throws me off too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new