Frag this hammer

  • Thread starter Thread starter RRsNano
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RRsNano

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
84
Reaction score
17
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I frag this hammer right at the arrow? I picked up this frag last weekend and want to place the single head somewhere else.

If I can cut it, can I use a Demel cutting wheel or can I just use diagonal cutters and while I’m cutting, can I trim the stalk down too or do hammers need a tall stalk?

thanks for any help!!
-RC

A462554D-827C-4A76-ADD6-4EFE30228FC2.jpeg
 
Can I frag this hammer right at the arrow? I picked up this frag last weekend and want to place the single head somewhere else.

If I can cut it, can I use a Demel cutting wheel or can I just use diagonal cutters and while I’m cutting, can I trim the stalk down too or do hammers need a tall stalk?

thanks for any help!!
-RC

A462554D-827C-4A76-ADD6-4EFE30228FC2.jpeg
I vote for tall stock and dremel wheel between the two.

Nice gap for fragging :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new