Hammer splitting or dying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bugenar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bugenar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Messages
195
Reaction score
69
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I have this hammer that I’ve owned for a while now, started as a little frag and grew many heads. it’s currently in the process of splitting multiple heads right now, but right there in the middle the coral looks alarming. I can see the skeleton and it looks like a clear divot. brown jelly terrifies me and honestly it kinda looks like the beginning where it starts to gradually shut into the skeleton.

But it’s also splitting, on nearly every head at the moment. I wonder if this guy is crashing or if this is just apart of the splitting process. any ideas? If it is splitting, this would have to be splitting in 3 ways.



IMG_1012.jpeg

IMG_1011.jpeg
 
I don't see anything that looks bad, but post a white light image so we can see what's going on inbetween the heads. Under blue Everything looks beautiful to see!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new