Frag Tiles

  • Thread starter Thread starter jokim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jokim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
266
Reaction score
74
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs is closed and I get 2” ceramic frag tiles that’s are square

I can only find 1 or 3” that is too big online.Anyone know where I can get 2” frag tile squares?
 
If you get into a pinch and run out, I've seen where others buy square travertine tiles from local hardware stores and use them as frag tiles.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new