Reef Tile Frag Rack or Holder

In my 112 growout I use these racks with frag plug holes. Tiles can be set on top and dont need a stem. They make many different sizes.
This keeps the bottom clear with great flow.
20260412_123648.jpg
 
Problem with that is my tank is shallow and I seem them moving. Also I think it just looks cleaner. A company did make them -
1777559651224.png
1777559693568.png
Those are nice. The 112 in the pic is only 19" so 17" of water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new