Reef Tile Frag Rack or Holder

In my 112 growout I use these racks with frag plug holes. Tiles can be set on top and dont need a stem. They make many different sizes.
This keeps the bottom clear with great flow.
20260412_123648.jpg
 
Problem with that is my tank is shallow and I seem them moving. Also I think it just looks cleaner. A company did make them -
1777559651224.png
1777559693568.png
Those are nice. The 112 in the pic is only 19" so 17" of water.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new