Frag workshop growth/success

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steven91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That sucks, it was super nice. I've been treating the remaining live sections of the one at the store, we will see.
 
had a piece as well and it did not make it, was doing great for about a week or so and then started going downhill
 
2 weeks into it. Everything is still doing good. Rajas are touching their plugs. Green goblin gained back quite a bit of color. Others have mostly healed and started to encrust down. Orange Psa seems to be especially aggressive at that.


IMG_0239.jpg
IMG_0248_1.jpg
IMG_0237.jpg
 
Who else got the rainbow goni? Mine is just now deciding to start to open some. It has not receded at all or appear to lose any color.
4232A981-8E40-4607-9510-9D5875A11181.png


D669885E-4816-4186-B505-DE6CFAD17F44.png
 
I will have to take pics - by bubblegum is doing great and have grown to the point of it breaking off by cleaning or by fish aggressiveness and so I have frags, the Rajas doing well and some growth, the Pink "bubble yum" Milli is alive, but not much growth, the green Acro (name?) is also ok but not too much growth, the tabling/chunky greenish acro (name? ) is also doing great. I need to start writing names down since I am terrible at remembering them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new