Frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter pashto
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pashto

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am new the the marine world and was wondering what the coral in the picture is and what do I do with it. Do I separate it from the stone? If so how? Where do I put it? Thanks in advance.
1540242047991.jpeg
 
Torch coral. Never had one but iv always seen them in medium light and medium flow
 
Welcome to R2R. Yeah leave it where it is. Nice start with branching torch.
 
Welcome to R2R, you'll love it here!
Also, I agree with the others. It definitely looks happy where it is now, so I'd leave it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new