Fragged my first coral today!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
2,303
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Milka Stylo was getting a little top heavy and starting to shade some nirvana zoas growing under it. This stuff grows like a weed! So I decided to frag it. I was super nervous but I think it went good. I put the fresh cut frags in an iodine bath to heal them. I put two back on the rock and two on plugs.

I know it’s goofy, but I’m proud it turned out!
Before
IMG_2440.jpeg


After
IMG_2446.jpeg


Babies!👶
IMG_2445.jpeg
 
I wouldn’t eat that 13 years-old cake but that’s just me. I suppose that Walmart employee didn’t have ChatGPT at the time? ;)
Meh, might just be a little stale, or freezer-burnt
 
Meh, might just be a little stale, or freezer-burnt
My wife froze the top tier of our wedding cake for our first wedding anniversary. Well, let’s just say that somehow we both misplaced it or someone ate it! This is the dumbest idea ever for me. Add that to the list of keeping her expensive wedding dress that she will never able to fit and our daughter will never wear for her wedding! Good news is that it’s safely preserved in a Home Depot box in the attic…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new