Fragging a bubble coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vinman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Haha. Yep. I have a pair of clowns that host the bubble too. They lay eggs on the underside and chase away the much bigger yellow tang.
 
Hey @Vinman did you dip the bubble cuts in iodine or just place them back into the tank?
 
Hey @Vinman did you dip the bubble cuts in iodine or just place them back into the tank?
I did a 15 minute iodine solution dip after gluing them on tiles I don't remember where I found the ratio I believe I just searched iodine dip on reef2reef I used Lugol's iodine
 
Fantastic coral and thread!
 
In the long run, did all of the frags live and thrive that you cut apart from the huge one?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new