Fragging and placement questions.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter BanZI29
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BanZI29

Still just a reefer noob!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
1,389
Reaction score
2,544
Location
Port St. Lucie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you can see in the picture, my frammer, frogspawn, the ghost hammer, and duncan are all big and have ALOT of heads on them.
For the most part, the frammer and frogspawn are attached by 1 branch, the Duncan just grew like a tree.
So my question: do I cut them in to 2-5 separate pieces and then glue them back onto the rock they are on now?
I am thinking about how all that weight is on 1 branch leg and I don't know if it will hold up.
20230729_110053.jpg
 
my blasto grew like a tree too. those are to hard to frag I think.
 
As you can see in the picture, my frammer, frogspawn, the ghost hammer, and duncan are all big and have ALOT of heads on them.
For the most part, the frammer and frogspawn are attached by 1 branch, the Duncan just grew like a tree.
So my question: do I cut them in to 2-5 separate pieces and then glue them back onto the rock they are on now?
I am thinking about how all that weight is on 1 branch leg and I don't know if it will hold up.
20230729_110053.jpg
I agree with the person above your coral look like they are doing great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new