Fragging bounce mushroom

authentic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have I have a very large bounce mushroom and I am Considering fragging it. Any advice would be appreciated as I have never fragged a mushroom. Considering it's value I don't want to take a chance of killing it

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have I have a very large bounce mushroom and I am Considering fragging it. Any advice would be appreciated as I have never fragged a mushroom. Considering it's value I don't want to take a chance of killing it
Have you tried asking some of the high end vendors their preferred method? I just let mine split on their own when they are ready. One is now 3 and so on.

KandAReefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I would let it do it on its own due to the cost of them but you could cut them just like you would any others.

Robert Ranciato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do it. It's easy place a new razor blade in iodine and make a solution of tank water and a little iodine. Cut it right down the mouth. I like to make 2 but you can make 4 if you want. Put the frags in the water iodine mix for 5 min. Then let them heal.Not sure if you want to sell or trade a piece. If so I would do it quick the hobby is getting saturated with them.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back