When do berserker bounce mushrooms "bounce"?

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every berserker I see for sale isn't really a bounce. Yet when you look up berserker bounce mushrooms some look absolutely crazy. I have a quit large berserker and it really hasn't bounced yet. Any ideas? Let me know what your experience has been like with these and other similar mushrooms.
 
My berserker vs expected berserker bounces.
 

Attachments

  • 20231114_164039.jpg
    20231114_164039.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 154
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 155
  • download (5).jpeg
    download (5).jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_20231114_164658.jpg
    IMG_20231114_164658.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 175
Yep< i wanted to buy one but noticed the same thing! There is some else that post the same sort of question. He said he bought one and it wouldnt bounce then he moved it up to pretty high par and it stared bouncing! I sure wont pay 300 dollars for a bounce mushroom with no bubbles! I googled berseker too and saw that really boucy pic! LOL

You should try moving it to high par!
 
Yep< i wanted to buy one but noticed the same thing! There is some else that post the same sort of question. He said he bought one and it wouldnt bounce then he moved it up to pretty high par and it stared bouncing! I sure wont pay 300 dollars for a bounce mushroom with no bubbles! I googled berseker too and saw that really boucy pic! LOL

You should try moving it to high par!
What kind of par did he move it up to?
 
What kind of par did he move it up to?
He didnt say. I think I found the conversation when I put in a search for berserker bounce on here. I was looking for one as well. I can try to find it later for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new