fragging devils hand while still in the tank

Sense of nature

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
126
Reaction score
34
Location
Bartlett IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I searched& didn't really find any solid answers to my question
I have a large devils hand that needs to be trimmed back
Anyone know for sure if I can frag it while still in the tank? It's attached to a large rock that is not removable
I'll run carbon obviously , but not sure on how toxic it is
My tank is 220 gal
Thanks
Robert
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new