Fragging Long polyp Toadstool leather

  • Thread starter Thread starter OSU
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OSU

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a long polyp toadstool leather coral I would like to frag. It is in a tank with a bunch of SPS corals. I am looking for some advice from those of you that have fragged toadstool before with SPS in the tank, regarding what steps I need to take to ensure the toadstool does not nuke my others corals after I frag it.
thanks in advance.
 
I have never fragged one. But mine have developed little ones. You could just wait for it to multiply on its own.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new