Fragging Scolymia

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrnewberry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Today I fragged my Scoly frag!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fragging-a-scoly-frag.249819/

ce6b70b84e570f492e24e9fa4b1531bf.jpg
 
how are the scold frags doing just read this and i know the post is dead but if you see this let me know how they ended up
 
Very old post but god dang never knew you can even do that I’m worried about how a big lf fell on mine never mind you took a saw to it and it lived I think I’m fine lol
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new