FRAGHOUSE CORALS ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE SATURDAY MARCH 13TH 1400+ SPS FRAGS UP TO 50% OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my stuff today. Thank you for the freebies Brandon @FraghouseCorals Here's a few pics for you all. They are currently having a nice spa day in a QT tank with a lovely Interceptor bath (can't be too careful these days) to be followed by 2 more weekly baths and observation before they will be released into the general public. Pics are less than an hour after opening the box.

Here's the entire order - Front Row left to right, RR Pink Cadillac, WWC Yellow Tip, FHC Rainbow Loom, FHC Rock Candy. 2nd row left to right, FHC Sticky Icky, FHC Jaw Jacker, FHC Rock Candy, FHC Rock Candy. 3rd row left to right, FHC Raspberry Lemonade, BC Space Laser, RR Kendari, FHC Strawberry Haze. Row 4 FHC **** Show
FHC Order.jpg

FHC Order-2.jpg

Here's my Rock trio
FHC Rock Candy 1.jpg

FHC Rock Candy 2.jpg

FHC Rock Candy 3.jpg

And the Space Laser looking great
BC Space Laser.jpg
NICE, was hoping they made it in good condition for ya :) Thanks again bro enjoy

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything arrived in perfect condition, as usual with Brandon. Only thing I wish was that there was a Murder Hornet in the mix......maybe next time.
Dude did I forget to send you a freebie? Your name was weird on my list, the the very top of one page continued to the next.... wasn’t marked off... if so I’ll send you a GC my apologies bro

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the people that spent over $299... modules refunded today and should show back in your accounts soon, ALL shirts will be shipped by Friday via USPS so don’t freak out if it’s not in your box. :) I think I’ll call the winners tonight if I can get some of this maintenance done so keep an eye on the thread :)

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i received my corals yesterday and the heartbreaker bag popped but the coral survived in no water Lol. Everything was great as usual. Probably my favorite vendor ;). Thanks Brandon

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i received my corals yesterday and the heartbreaker bag popped but the coral survived in no water Lol. Everything was great as usual. Probably my favorite vendor ;). Thanks Brandon
Both bags popped? Was it on the bottom? That’s a first, if it was on the bottom I could see that once in a while I get a few bad seals from Uline. I can usually stand on the bags and hop without them busting. Sorry bout that man

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both bags popped? Was it on the bottom? That’s a first, if it was on the bottom I could see that once in a while I get a few bad seals from Uline. I can usually stand on the bags and hop without them busting. Sorry bout that man
Yeah, both bags. The box arrived wet so I already knew something was leaking. I don’t blame you. The coral is doing great so I think fedex might have kicked it a couple of times

Btreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Newbie here and bought 4 frags off the sale. do you send an email when you send them out or did I order wrong. I see the money was withdrew. My name is Brandon Turgeon. any updates would be great.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Newbie here and bought 4 frags off the sale. do you send an email when you send them out or did I order wrong. I see the money was withdrew. My name is Brandon Turgeon. any updates would be great.
You were actually on my list to contact, you didn’t buy a shipping module.... what day would you like to receive next week?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would Tuesday work
You don’t have to, it’s just a way to keep us organized, most of the time the first week sells out so anyone that doesn’t buy one just gets bumped, you spent right at $299 so your good, I’ll have it there for you Tuesday brotha :)

Btreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don’t have to, it’s just a way to keep us organized, most of the time the first week sells out so anyone that doesn’t buy one just gets bumped, you spent right at $299 so your good, I’ll have it there for you Tuesday brotha :)
Thank you, sounds good. I'll make sure i get a module next time, thanks again.

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine just arrived and just like last order they look great. Thank you Brandon!

Attachments

• 20210319_154321.jpg
    20210319_154321.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 68

Btreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you send a tracking # ? If its coming tomorrow just needed to make sure i'm here

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you send a tracking # ? If its coming tomorrow just needed to make sure i'm here
I received my tracking number around 6pm EST the night before.

Back