FRAGHOUSE CORALS NEW FARM BUILD THREAD

Na actually not worried at all with these tanks…. My 3/8ths inch on crap seams lasted almost 15 years now. I’m pretty confident like 100 percent lol I’d be completely shocked if I had a leak
 
Really cool of you to do this. Watched all of the videos last night. As a 45-year old all I can say is my back would be hurting after all that work so far.

Congrats on what appears to be a new home and it’s really cool seeing the family helping you out.

Caught your comment about how difficult it is to keep up with chop shops. I encourage you to keep going and doing it the right way. I’ve purchased from you several times and will continue to do so in the future. No chop shop purchases for me. It’s a principles thing I guess.

Good luck on the rest of the build and I’ll be following along.
 
Really cool of you to do this. Watched all of the videos last night. As a 45-year old all I can say is my back would be hurting after all that work so far.

Congrats on what appears to be a new home and it’s really cool seeing the family helping you out.

Caught your comment about how difficult it is to keep up with chop shops. I encourage you to keep going and doing it the right way. I’ve purchased from you several times and will continue to do so in the future. No chop shop purchases for me. It’s a principles thing I guess.

Good luck on the rest of the build and I’ll be following along.
I really appreciate the kind words and encouragement my friend. Thank you 🤙
 
Brother tanks are coming out good! I would suggest if you’re not happy seeing the glue on Euro brace to put peel n stick viynal over it. Would clean it up a bit. Awesome job on everything!
Not a bad idea, never thought of that…. Clever idea 😎
 
You aren't fooling around, that sump is massive! I'm trying to picture how the plumbing will fan out to each tank, but I'm sure I'll see when you get there. 👍🏻
 
You aren't fooling around, that sump is massive! I'm trying to picture how the plumbing will fan out to each tank, but I'm sure I'll see when you get there. 👍🏻
It took waaaaay longer than expected and I caught myself getting sidetracked on other parts of the build. I would work hours and it seemed like I was getting nowhere 😂😂😂 plumbing is going to be pretty wild…. Still trying to configure in my head to where it looks decently clean and not a sloppy mess lol
 
"It turns a corner--Boom!" 🧨 Ahahaha!

Things are really getting more interesting by the minute. 👍🏻👍🏻
 
With every new phase of the project, I see how you have made meticulous measurements during the previous phase, so you don't get painted (no pun) into a corner. Very impressive!
 
With every new phase of the project, I see how you have made meticulous measurements during the previous phase, so you don't get painted (no pun) into a corner. Very impressive!
You’re going to hate the new video lol tightest working area yet! Made a mistake but I think Ive thought out the rest of the build to avoid this type of situation. Thanks for all the tagging along and engagement brother…. Or sister big BAD Jumbo shrimp 🤙
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new