Today at 2:21 PM #1 Redbird5 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Apr 22, 2025 Messages 788 Reaction score 437 Location Metro East St. Louis Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Here's my simple pod farm. Very basic plastic bottle pods, and two tablespoons of plankton plus whatever was in the bottle of pods. Pods went up to $19.99 at my LFS. Is there anything I need to add, subtract, multiply or divide or change?
Here's my simple pod farm. Very basic plastic bottle pods, and two tablespoons of plankton plus whatever was in the bottle of pods. Pods went up to $19.99 at my LFS. Is there anything I need to add, subtract, multiply or divide or change?
Today at 4:21 PM #2 S Subsea 7500 Club Member View Badges R2R App User Rock Pool Reef Keepers Joined Jun 21, 2018 Messages 9,562 Reaction score 12,414 Location Austin, Tx Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That doesn’t look appetizing. Not all pods (amphipods , copepods) are the same and within that group their are thousands of species. First, determine what pods you have, then I suggest you google the subject.
That doesn’t look appetizing. Not all pods (amphipods , copepods) are the same and within that group their are thousands of species. First, determine what pods you have, then I suggest you google the subject.