FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL 96 DEGREES IN THE SHADE LIVESALE JUNE 2ND 12pm EST 1000+ SPS FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to make a crack on FB today that my fingers were crossed for not getting a 3rd bonsai in my third order from you LOL
OMG IM DYING RIGHT NOW :) THATS CRAZY FUNNY LOL SO TRUE AND IV BEEN WORKING HARD TO CHANGE THAT LOL I HAVE A WHOLE TANK OF COLONIES TO CUT FOR FREEBIES NOW... BUT THIS ROUND YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GET REALLY HOOKED UP.... LIKE THE FIRST SALE WHEN WE HAD A TRASH SITE AND YOU GUYS STILL STUCK IT OUT AND MADE IT A SUCCESSFUL SALE. IM EXCITED TO HOOK THE GUYS UP THAT TRULY SUPPORT US. THANKS FOR NEVER COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT BONSAI BRO LOL LOL

dede

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually thats FAR... VERY FAR from the truth my friend.... if your telling the truth then please post a screen shot of my company message we sent you. Thanks but I didnt feel comfortable sending you corals after your comments and the fact that you said you lost all trust from us and to post a VIDEO of the drawings.... To protect my family and company from any confrontation, false fraudulent chargebacks or false feedbacks I decided it would be best to refund you in full. I LOVE all of my customers but a person can only take so much.

ALSO JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW.... WE HAVE DECIDE TO GIVE OUT THE REST OF THE 300 UNSOLD FRAGS AS FREEBIES THROUGHOUT THE NEXT 2 WEEKS OF SHIPPING.... THATS 20K FULL RETAIL WORTH OF SPS THATS HEADED OUT THE DOOR FOR FREE!!! TODAYS SHIPMENTS GOT HOOKED UP FAT TOO ON TOP OF THE CANCELLED ORDER SO DONT YOU WORRY, I WAS GOING TO ANNOUNCE IT AFTER THE SALE BUT WE DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO JOIN THE FUN JUST FOR THE FREEBIES BUT BELIEVE ME, EVERYONE THAT SHOWED US LOVE AND SUPPORT THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS WILL FOR SURE BE HOOKED UP NICE :) IM REALLY SORRY THAT WE CUT THE SALE SHORT, AT THE TIME I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE A BIG DEAL AND WE DID ASK THE CROWD.... BUT AFTER LOOKING BACK I CAN SEE WHY PEOPLE WERE LET DOWN AND THATS WHY I DO WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAD PLANNED TO SPEND SATURDAY NIGHT BUYING FHC AND WAS LET DOWN. NEXT TIME WE WILL STICK TO THE PLAN AND PLAN IT BETTER, NO EXCUSES. WE ARE VERY SORRY!!!! THANKS AGAIN Brandon

Well I am glad you finally apologized to the rest of the thread and are trying to make it right by them. But to cancel my sale out of spite because you didn't like an honest review is just unexceptable. Lets not pretend it is anything else. A sincere apology right away instead of excuses would have gone a long way to diffuse the situation.

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol yea that was my 3rd frag as well but no complaints here! it was a FREEBIE nothing but grateful! the frag has grown more than my other two anyways
For sure. I hope I'm not coming of as if I'm complaining about a free frag. Just poking fun. I don't expect a free frag.

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its side chick tenuis brother...but the cancelled order didnt contain one of those... its a nice one bro
I know it’s a nice one. That’s the one I kept trying to get. It would go perfect with my FHC adult film star, but the other guy said side burner. That’s why I was confused.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sure. I hope I'm not coming of as if I'm complaining about a free frag. Just poking fun. I don't expect a free frag.
dude absolutely NOT... your a REGULAR.... you can complain anytime!!! You've totally earned that right my dood :) I didnt take it as a complaint though... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it’s a nice one. That’s the one I kept trying to get. It would go perfect with my FHC adult film star, but the other guy said side burner. That’s why I was confused.
DUDE my MAN!!!! didnt know that was you.... ill get you one cut next order no problem... that P star is crazy nice all colored and pretty... just sit on it bro... Ill launch it by 2019 on the site. its clost to the HW but HW is a little nicer for sure with a color extra. glad you ended up with it brother Charles

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude absolutely NOT... your a REGULAR.... you can complain anytime!!! You've totally earned that right my dood :) I didnt take it as a complaint though... just a friend busting my balls :)

btw i sent a a pm to you! i dont blame you at all for not having a chance to respond with all this chaos going on! whenever you get a chance please

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DUDE my MAN!!!! didnt know that was you.... ill get you one cut next order no problem... that P star is crazy nice all colored and pretty... just sit on it bro... Ill launch it by 2019 on the site. its clost to the HW but HW is a little nicer for sure with a color extra. glad you ended up with it brother Charles
She looks better than my HW’ers, but your HWers look better than any I’ve seen. I’m going to try to get one of yours too. Hopefully September

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALSO JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW.... WE HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE OUT THE REST OF THE 300 UNSOLD FRAGS AS FREEBIES THROUGHOUT THE NEXT 2 WEEKS OF SHIPPING.... THATS 20K FULL RETAIL WORTH OF SPS THATS HEADED OUT THE DOOR FOR FREE!!! TODAYS SHIPMENTS GOT HOOKED UP FAT TOO ON TOP OF THE CANCELLED ORDER SO DONT YOU WORRY, I WAS GOING TO ANNOUNCE IT AFTER THE SALE BUT WE DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO JOIN THE FUN JUST FOR THE FREEBIES BUT BELIEVE ME, EVERYONE THAT SHOWED US LOVE AND SUPPORT THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS WILL FOR SURE BE HOOKED UP NICE :) IM REALLY SORRY THAT WE CUT THE SALE SHORT, AT THE TIME I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE A BIG DEAL AND WE DID ASK THE CROWD.... BUT AFTER LOOKING BACK I CAN SEE WHY PEOPLE WERE LET DOWN AND THATS WHY I DO WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAD PLANNED TO SPEND SATURDAY NIGHT BUYING FHC AND WAS LET DOWN. NEXT TIME WE WILL STICK TO THE PLAN AND PLAN IT BETTER, NO EXCUSES. WE ARE VERY SORRY!!!! THANKS AGAIN Brandon

reefaland310

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually thats FAR... VERY FAR from the truth my friend.... if your telling the truth then please post a screen shot of my company message we sent you. Thanks but I didnt feel comfortable sending you corals after your comments and the fact that you said you lost all trust from us and to post a VIDEO of the drawings.... To protect my family and company from any confrontation, false fraudulent chargebacks or false feedbacks I decided it would be best to refund you in full. I LOVE all of my customers but a person can only take so much.

ALSO JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW.... WE HAVE DECIDE TO GIVE OUT THE REST OF THE 300 UNSOLD FRAGS AS FREEBIES THROUGHOUT THE NEXT 2 WEEKS OF SHIPPING.... THATS 20K FULL RETAIL WORTH OF SPS THATS HEADED OUT THE DOOR FOR FREE!!! TODAYS SHIPMENTS GOT HOOKED UP FAT TOO ON TOP OF THE CANCELLED ORDER SO DONT YOU WORRY, I WAS GOING TO ANNOUNCE IT AFTER THE SALE BUT WE DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO JOIN THE FUN JUST FOR THE FREEBIES BUT BELIEVE ME, EVERYONE THAT SHOWED US LOVE AND SUPPORT THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS WILL FOR SURE BE HOOKED UP NICE :) IM REALLY SORRY THAT WE CUT THE SALE SHORT, AT THE TIME I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE A BIG DEAL AND WE DID ASK THE CROWD.... BUT AFTER LOOKING BACK I CAN SEE WHY PEOPLE WERE LET DOWN AND THATS WHY I DO WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAD PLANNED TO SPEND SATURDAY NIGHT BUYING FHC AND WAS LET DOWN. NEXT TIME WE WILL STICK TO THE PLAN AND PLAN IT BETTER, NO EXCUSES. WE ARE VERY SORRY!!!! THANKS AGAIN Brandon

BRAVO!!!!!

DLuce510

A.D.I.D.A.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALSO JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW.... WE HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE OUT THE REST OF THE 300 UNSOLD FRAGS AS FREEBIES THROUGHOUT THE NEXT 2 WEEKS OF SHIPPING.... THATS 20K FULL RETAIL WORTH OF SPS THATS HEADED OUT THE DOOR FOR FREE!!! TODAYS SHIPMENTS GOT HOOKED UP FAT TOO ON TOP OF THE CANCELLED ORDER SO DONT YOU WORRY, I WAS GOING TO ANNOUNCE IT AFTER THE SALE BUT WE DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO JOIN THE FUN JUST FOR THE FREEBIES BUT BELIEVE ME, EVERYONE THAT SHOWED US LOVE AND SUPPORT THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS WILL FOR SURE BE HOOKED UP NICE :) IM REALLY SORRY THAT WE CUT THE SALE SHORT, AT THE TIME I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE A BIG DEAL AND WE DID ASK THE CROWD.... BUT AFTER LOOKING BACK I CAN SEE WHY PEOPLE WERE LET DOWN AND THATS WHY I DO WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAD PLANNED TO SPEND SATURDAY NIGHT BUYING FHC AND WAS LET DOWN. NEXT TIME WE WILL STICK TO THE PLAN AND PLAN IT BETTER, NO EXCUSES. WE ARE VERY SORRY!!!! THANKS AGAIN Brandon
:DI agreed with your decision the whole time. You went with the group conscience, people were hungry, I'm just not always very vocal. Thats a fantastic gesture. Good job;)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 109 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back