FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE MARCH 10TH 1600+ SPS FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Antignis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a003eb57a9cd91c4fee6ec674f2a49bb.jpg

#allmymoneygoestocoral

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very smart thing to do Brandon! Not a trust issue.. it's reality. :)
Yea I have trust issues, too many people like to dose people’s setups to eliminate them. Iv only let a handful of people in, our whole future rides on the farm so I’d rather just keep it private. Plus it’s at our home and I have a young child so my wife doesn’t feel comfortable.... oh and then there’s insurance lol all it would take is one slip and fall and boom lawsuit lol I’m just really cautious. Sorry brothaman

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simple amazing is all I can say. When people mentioned the packaging was just amazing, they really do mean that the packaging is AMAZING. Double bags with the cup to keep the acro happy when shipping. Sweet. My acro have polyp extension in the freaking bag. I have never seen acro being shipped and have polyp extension in the freaking bag. Maybe I just don't order enough, but WOW!

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals arrived in phenomenal shape Brandon. I give you props on your shipping.

Each bag eat sealed and then put in another bag which is also heat sealed.
Each frag is put in a cup to protect the coral from banging around during shipment.
Heat packs thoroughly tapped to the TOP of the shipping box.
Thick styrofoam coolers that are smaller than some vendors which actually keeps the coral warmer. Smaller space to keep warm.

Please don't ever change your shipping practices like I've seen some vendors slack off on during live sales. It's top notch. Will order again when I need stuff.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much you guys for all the AWESOME feedback :) been crazy busy lately LOL so I’m kinda slacking on the customer service side but everything’s on track and should be all gravy after next week. Thanks again for the continued support you guys

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals arrived in phenomenal shape Brandon. I give you props on your shipping.

Each bag eat sealed and then put in another bag which is also heat sealed.
Each frag is put in a cup to protect the coral from banging around during shipment.
Heat packs thoroughly tapped to the TOP of the shipping box.
Thick styrofoam coolers that are smaller than some vendors which actually keeps the coral warmer. Smaller space to keep warm.

Please don't ever change your shipping practices like I've seen some vendors slack off on during live sales. It's top notch. Will order again when I need stuff.

Ditto! Couldn't have said it better myself! Really beyond pleased with my first purchase from Brandon! Thank you @FraghouseCorals

tldohio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my shipment today, and all I can say is WOW!! I couldn't be happier! Packaging is just amazing! Love the heat seal and cups to stabilize the corals! And the coral look just like the pictures! Which is saying a lot, as I've received other online purchases that have not even looked close! Thanks so much Brandon @ Fraghouse Corals. I'm already anxious for your next live sale!
Ohhh and I am thrilled with my freebie, it's one I almost bought and didn't, so awesome!
IMG_20180320_182834.jpg
IMG_20180320_181314.jpg IMG_20180320_181343.jpg IMG_20180320_181253.jpg IMG_20180320_181401.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright Reefers... finally had a few minutes to contact all the vendors with the winners of the raffle prizes, for the fritz winners contact Jessica, all of the frag packs and GC please contact the vendor direct to redeem your prize, the zen reef alternative reef and ME products were shipped out already. Any questions feel free to ask away. Thanks again STICKHEADS :)

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright Reefers... finally had a few minutes to contact all the vendors with the winners of the raffle prizes, for the fritz winners contact Jessica, all of the frag packs and GC please contact the vendor direct to redeem your prize, the zen reef alternative reef and ME products were shipped out already. Any questions feel free to ask away. Thanks again STICKHEADS :)

Sounds good! how do we contact Jessica at Fritz?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben at building an obsession is out of town this week so I’ll get with him on the three winners and give him your shipping info. :)

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best way is FB but if your having a hard time I can set it up for ya just let me know brothaman :)

Yeah, I guess I need some help. Their FB page had no way to contact them as their messaging appeared to be disabled. I filled out a contact form online but haven't gotten any kind of response :(

Meanwhile, I received the mag frag rack today and it is awesome. I do have to say though, being in Austin, it was a little nerve racking to get a package with no return address. Once I saw it was from Tyler I knew what it was though, lol.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back