FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE MARCH 10TH 1600+ SPS FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NeedMoreReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a shipping mod.!!! So I'm one step closer... didn't save my cc info though. Will shipping method section of check out be deactivated during live sale( don't see "add to previous order" option)?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a shipping mod.!!! So I'm one step closer... didn't save my cc info though. Will shipping method section of check out be deactivated during live sale( don't see "add to previous order" option)?
Shipping will for sure be deactivated, try chrome... I think people have better luck using it but it should remember your info... majority of the people it worked for last sale. Thanks again brotha

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
or better... wreck my wallet....LOL. I check your website and that's stunning corals pics you have there. Really excited.
Thanks brother, we took all the livesale money last sale and upgraded a lot of equipment, now the corals are more colorful and also I perfected my picture game a little so you guys can see some POP :)

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If I tell you will you still buy this round? LOL

I dont think you have to worry about buying. Your frags are going to be sold out in less then a minute everytime you post, you have some of the best corals out there.

Loving all the corals I got from you in the black friday sale, I definitely recommend you to everyone that asks about buying some nice frags

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back