FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL DOUBLE DOWN LIVESALE THREAD SEPTEMBER 16TH 1200 FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Livesale discount (1).png

AWESOME SALE!!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER… FOR EVERY $1 CORAL YOU BOUGHT YOU HAVE TO BUY ONE AT REGULAR SALE PRICE(40%OFF Items COUNT). ALSO IF YOU BOUGHT CORALS YOU’LL NEED TO PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE FOR THE DAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR BOX
. A HUGE THANKS to everyone that participated today and threw some cash Fraghouse’s way!!!!! We appreciate ALL of the continued business and support!!!! The sale was a BLAST despite the natural disasters in some of our hot spots!!! Please take this opportunity to capitalize on 40% OFF of the remaining corals on the WYSIWYG section of Fraghousecorals.com!!!!! STILL A TON OF FIRE LEFT!!!! THANKS AGAIN and HAPPY REEFING MY LOYAL FELLOW STICKHEADS!!!!!

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

AWESOME SALE!!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER… FOR EVERY $1 CORAL YOU BOUGHT YOU HAVE TO BUY ONE AT REGULAR SALE PRICE(40%OFF Items COUNT). ALSO IF YOU BOUGHT CORALS YOU’LL NEED TO PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE FOR THE DAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR BOX
. A HUGE THANKS to everyone that participated today and threw some cash Fraghouse’s way!!!!! We appreciate ALL of the continued business and support!!!! The sale was a BLAST despite the natural disasters in some of our hot spots!!! Please take this opportunity to capitalize on 40% OFF of the remaining corals on the WYSIWYG section of Fraghousecorals.com!!!!! STILL A TON OF FIRE LEFT!!!! THANKS AGAIN and HAPPY REEFING MY LOYAL FELLOW STICKHEADS!!!!!

gracias senor
buenos noches

filbie70

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AWESOME SALE!!!!

On it!

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AWESOME SALE!!!!

. A HUGE THANKS to everyone that participated today and threw some cash Fraghouse’s way!!!!! We appreciate ALL of the continued business and support!!!! The sale was a BLAST despite the natural disasters in some of our hot spots!!! Please take this opportunity to capitalize on 40% OFF of the remaining corals on the WYSIWYG section of Fraghousecorals.com!!!!! STILL A TON OF FIRE LEFT!!!! THANKS AGAIN and HAPPY REEFING MY LOYAL FELLOW STICKHEADS!!!!! Till the next time... Ill announce the name and details on the drawing post :)
Thank you Brandon for doing this. I cant wait for the next one!!!

Wurst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally in the last hour I got my Pink Floyd. I'm done, the stuff from this sale finished off my coral additions. My tank is stuffed
I was worried about you during the final hours - kept seeing pink floyds pop up and you were gone!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

AWESOME SALE!!!!

. A HUGE THANKS to everyone that participated today and threw some cash Fraghouse’s way!!!!! We appreciate ALL of the continued business and support!!!! The sale was a BLAST despite the natural disasters in some of our hot spots!!! Please take this opportunity to capitalize on 40% OFF of the remaining corals on the WYSIWYG section of Fraghousecorals.com!!!!! STILL A TON OF FIRE LEFT!!!! THANKS AGAIN and HAPPY REEFING MY LOYAL FELLOW STICKHEADS!!!!! Till the next time... Ill announce the name and details on the drawing post :)
Thanks for everything, Brandon! Now...I'm going to spend more money. :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back