FRAGHOUSE CORALS ONE-N-DONE ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD 1400+ SPS FRAGS STRAIGHT 40%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I go about ordering corals? I went to FHC website but I don't see anything for sale. Thanks!
March 14th my brotha... I should have the site back rolling full time mid summer and I don’t plan on shutting it down after that... just really want it to be the best in the industry so I’m waiting for a few more things to grow out. Thanks again bro hopefully you join the fun March 14th

ajjw0828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
March 14th my brotha... I should have the site back rolling full time mid summer and I don’t plan on shutting it down after that... just really want it to be the best in the industry so I’m waiting for a few more things to grow out. Thanks again bro hopefully you join the fun March 14th
Heck yeah I'm going to buy some, your stuff looks awesome, and great prices! Is the sale on here, and will there be instructions on how to purchase prior to sale? Never done an online sale before like this.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck yeah I'm going to buy some, your stuff looks awesome, and great prices! Is the sale on here, and will there be instructions on how to purchase prior to sale? Never done an online sale before like this.
That’s AWESOME!!! PLEASE pop your Reef2Reef livesale cherry with FHC :) the sale will take place on this exact thread and it’s SUPER FUN and EASY. You have to be quick if you want the more desired pieces but I post a lot at once so it makes it less frustrating for you guys. I’ll be posting all the rules and teaser pics on the first page under the flyer here in the next week or so (I know, I’m slacking) after the sale is done you can go directly to the wysiwyg section of the website and continue to shop with less pressure. It’s a blast brother you won’t be let down :) I’ll have the shipping modules available soon as well so keep a lookout, we usually do a max of 20 boxes per day to ensure the best health of the animals so if you have a particular day in mind don’t wait to buy.... I usually give away a pretty good amount for the module pre-buy raffle. :) hope to see ya there my friend :) 10am CST (Texas time)

ajjw0828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s AWESOME!!! PLEASE pop your Reef2Reef livesale cherry with FHC :) the sale will take place on this exact thread and it’s SUPER FUN and EASY. You have to be quick if you want the more desired pieces but I post a lot at once so it makes it less frustrating for you guys. I’ll be posting all the rules and teaser pics on the first page under the flyer here in the next week or so (I know, I’m slacking) after the sale is done you can go directly to the wysiwyg section of the website and continue to shop with less pressure. It’s a blast brother you won’t be let down :) I’ll have the shipping modules available soon as well so keep a lookout, we usually do a max of 20 boxes per day to ensure the best health of the animals so if you have a particular day in mind don’t wait to buy.... I usually give away a pretty good amount for the module pre-buy raffle. :) hope to see ya there my friend :) 10am CST (Texas time)
Thanks, can't wait to get some pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Appreciate the quick responses and good attitude!

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Def gonna be in on this live sale. Hopefully I can get some stuff. And wow 19$ shipping.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

Boxes have arrived:)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep raising the bar for other vendors!
Just tryin to hang with the competition man lol unique has probably the best rate in the biz, as long as you guys support us and keep us afloat I’ll always keep shipping low as possible if not free.... I’d offer free shipping on every order but some people would take advantage... one day that’s my goal, free shipping on every order :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 59 55.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.5%
Back