FRAGHOUSE CORALS ONE-N-DONE ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD 1400+ SPS FRAGS STRAIGHT 40%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well looks like the weather is all screwed up next few days, I’m going to ship these next 20 boxes but if there are any delays I’m going to suspend shipping until next week, too much money and live animals to take the risk. Really sorry

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok wifey just got off the phone with my FedEx rep and he has worked with us for about an hour.... basically after calling Shreveport hub he says Dallas WILL most likely have delays if weather turns out as predicted, it’s supposed to be pretty bad. I don’t want to risk shipping any boxes to the West coast... I’m really sorry but we’re going to have to delay all the west coast boxes going out today until next week and I hope you can respect my decision. We can reschedule for any day next week no problem. My wife is reaching out to the 9 west coasters via e-mail as we speak to schedule the next best day to receive. EAST COAST boxes are STILL going out as scheduled. Really sorry for any inconveniences reefers, we will play it by ear on tomorrow and Friday, weather is predicted to be bad the next few days. Really sorry

Peter818

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex definitely dropped the ball on this one. I wont hold my breath that it will be here today. As of now package is in limbo, last location Fort Worth Tx. ;Sorry

Peter818

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals I was so excited for my shipment, but we cant control the weather. Im still hoping for the best when they eventually arrive. Weather was bad out here in Cali the past few days also.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dean Wixsom
Peter Hewett
Peter Burlic
Cody Jarrett
I have your orders cut and healing... if you can receive next week I’ll make it happen my brothers :) like I said anything that arrives tomorrow and makes it is on the house :) thanks for being -***** cool about it:)

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dean Wixsom
Peter Hewett
Peter Burlic
Cody Jarrett
I have your orders cut and healing... if you can receive next week I’ll make it happen my brothers :) like I said anything that arrives tomorrow and makes it is on the house :) thanks for being -***** cool about it:)

Sounds great just keep me posted on when you plan on sending, I'll be around.

Thank you for handling this with class!!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you're saying you have more sticks you can cut?
Probably going to have a nice fire sale on the website for the leftovers but I’ll be ready to cut when the mother pics are up on the site.... then it’s ON my brother ;)

Plata01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to rub it in anyways face by any means but I wanted to show you guys that it is well worth the wait. I have been watching this thread and its pretty awesome that Brandon will take care of people after shipping issues due to weather. I received mine today and here is some of the sticks he sent, nice and chunky!! I do not know him personally nor do I work for him but just wanted to show his product especially since some people can be negative. I am the type to give credit where it's due. Put on some glasses for the fire all the way from DC!! Last post, I promise. Lol
20200318_215024.jpg
20200318_215016.jpg
20200318_215020.jpg 20200318_215010.jpg

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 175 72.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 45 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back