Fragilicious!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I hope he isnt a member here,but this video has been posted on so many boards,and he just plain creeps me out...

Interesting video though!lol
 
justin credible he was at baymac this year talking about something I missed it so I don't know :(
 
Ahahahahahah awesome!!!!! He has a few on there I have watched including a h2o2 series etc.... Very smart man 1smile1
 
lawls........

some ppl have no shame..
 
Nice. If my lfs gave a preformance like that everytime I walked in..... lol!
 
nice one chris, i have seen it before makes me laugh every time
 
i always wondered what happened when you mixed uppers and downers with fragging

this is why you dont do drugs kids!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new