Fraging Chalice: Kraylen's Style!..

  • Thread starter Thread starter DML08
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I hate chalices...because I always want the mother colony but I can only afford an eye and it takes so long for the eye to become a mother..... *cries*
 
ReVive ? Thought you the iodine King. Great video, and nice hammer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new