Fraging=New Growth..

  • Thread starter Thread starter DML08
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DML08

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2008
Messages
502
Reaction score
23
Location
Central California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just want to share some pics of a lil Experiment I was trying.. the test coral is a Palau Acro, when I got it, it was only 1.5'' and 1 growing tip, a buddy wanted a frag so I hooked him up with a slice.. after that another branch shot off to the side, I fragged that one for another Friend, that when I noticed things where starting to take off.. Here are some pics that I have been taking the last few months..
5-2-10
tank008-1-1.jpg

5-30-10
Bad pic.. polyps were fully expanded on this one..
DSC_0012-1.jpg

6-15-10
DSC_0010.jpg

7-23-10
DSC_0003-3.jpg
 
How big of pieces are you cutting off? I had something like this happen on my red planet I bought, which had a spot where the LFS broke off a frag and that area has totally outgrown others.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new