Fraging question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt23469
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Matt23469

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2015
Messages
50
Reaction score
10
Location
White House, tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never fraged anything intentionally but I ordered some bone cutters that should be here tomorrow. My acros just cut and stick to a plug I guess. But I have at least 10-15 kinds of zoa I want to frag can I just cut them off the rock inside my tank. Or will that be a danger to my system.
 
It's just they are all over my rock work and don't wanna disassemble my tank lol. So I was just gonna cut through them and chunks or rock and go from there.
 
Pretty easy to frag zoas, I think it would be hard to use a bone cutter on some rockwork.
 
I would highly recommended using carbon for a couple of days post procedure.I frag in tank quite often,but I would not do a bunch of zoas all at once.
I also like to lay rumble on top of my more vigorous varieties.This makes relocation easy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new