Fragniappe

  • Thread starter Thread starter leepink23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have never heard of 2/8 of the words in that sentence :):(
Lol, I had never heard of fragniappe either. It was a coral selling event in Slidell Louisiana, was actually pretty good. These are the coral I got.

030EE3F0-7860-45F9-951E-F68A6B4FA7E2.jpeg

43600B7C-9B6C-499A-93D4-45D15A64E0CE.jpeg

D83DB964-BA46-42EF-AC5A-1EBA65C3E130.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new